The 2020 U Pick Season is Open!
(Yes, we are open Easter Weekend too!)
8:00a.m. - 2:00p.m.
2020 Health Rules
Before enjoying the serenity of the farm, please note, all people will be required to follow the 2020 U Pick Health Procedures:
1. Everyone must wash hands before entering picking area.
2. Place your plastic bag in your bucket. Sanitized buckets and bags are provided for you. Buckets are sanitized after each use. Please leave all personal buckets/baskets in car or at home.
3. All individuals must maintain a 6 foot distance between people who are not in your group, enjoy conversations with people not in your group, just please keep that distance!
4. No hand to mouth while picking this year.
5. During check out, you will not be required to sign when using a credit card. A receipt will be sent to you. Yes, cash is still welcome, but no checks please.
6. After paying, please take your bag out of your bucket and submerge your bucket into the bleach water container.
7. In years past, we have so enjoyed conversing with you all. We still love you, but please go home and enjoy your bounty!
No one is in a hurry right!? Please be kind to one another during this process.